Think Wellbeing in Wigan offers free NHS therapy for adults aged 16 and over with common mental health problems like anxiety, depression, panic, phobias, post-traumatic stress disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Some of the signs of these problems include:
• Not wanting to do things you used to enjoy, like hobbies or seeing friends
• Feeling down or hopeless about the future
• Having trouble sleeping or sleeping more than usual
• Feeling tired or having little energy
• Not being able to stop worrying • Feeling restless and agitated
• Feeling afraid all the time, like something bad is going to happen
Think Wellbeing in Wigan These are all normal from time to time but if they last for longer than a couple of weeks, it’s probably best to seek some help. If any of these sound familiar, Think Wellbeing is here to help.
Click on the link for further information and how to access the service.