What we can offer you
The HealthyRoutes team is friendly, understanding and supportive.
We are based in your local community and provide free, confidential and practical personal support and motivation tailored to your specific needs and lifestyle to improve your health.
Our friendly staff can work with you to guide, encourage and support you on:
- Cutting down or giving up smoking tobacco
- Support and advice about e-cigarettes
- Eating a healthy diet - even on a tight budget
- Being more physically active - whatever your level of fitness
- Losing and managing your weight
- Cutting down or stopping drinking alcohol
- Reducing stress or anxiety, or helping you with your self-esteem and building
Anyone aged 16 yrs or over who lives, works or is registered with a GP anywhere in the Wigan Borough can use HealthyRoutes services.
We also provide stop smoking support for young people aged 12 to 17 years.
If you are new to Healthy Routes: Please complete the online patient referral form and one of our advisors will be in touch shortly